Regional Project Information
- TH 41 Full Closure: TH 41 Union Pacific railroad gate crossing located between TH 169 and the MN River south of Chaska
- There is a full closure of Hwy 41 planned for June 6-June 7 at the Union Pacific (UP) RR crossing between Hwy 169 and the MN River. The current signal system across Hwy 41 is completely defective. The only way to correctly repair the system is a full replacement of the entire roadway crossing. UP will be cutting out a 120 foot panel of track and replacing the crossing pads and adjacent asphalt completely.
- See detour map
- Hennepin County: CH 61 Flying Cloud Drive in Eden Prairie to Chanhassen
- MnDOT: 35W at 94- Downtown to Crosstown
- MnDOT : HWY 169 Overlay from Belle Plaine to Jordan
- MnDOT: Scott County CH 2 Bridge Repair over I-35
- MnDOT is performing bridge repairs on the I-35/CH 2 bridge that require lane closures, resulting in a single lane roadway. A portable temporary traffic signal will be set up to direct traffic. The work is anticipated to last until the end of June. Lane closures were not anticipated with the original planned maintenance. Please contact Kirsten Klein at MnDOT with questions.
This project will improve the safety and mobility in this area by construction an interchange and removing direct access to US Highway 169.
Traffic studies conducted with developments in the northeast and southeast quadrants of CH 42 and TH 13 identified unacceptable levels of service so plans were made for action to be taken.
Provide for pedestrian crossings on CH 16 at school crossing locations for Jackson, Shakopee High School, SACs, Sun Path, Eagle Creek. Project includes pedestrian activated crosswalk amenities, vehicle alert systems, raised center median and paving.
The purpose of this project is to mitigate development impacts and address future traffic needs.
Construct frontage road extending west and southwest from CH 69 along the south and east side of Highway 169 connecting to Mobile Manor.
This annual project is part of the Countywide pavement preservation program. Overlays are performed on a regular basis to preserve the initial paving investment and provide additional safety enhancements.
This project will reconstruct the intersection as a roundabout in New Market Township.
Replace culvert to address continuing erosion stabilization problems along the right-of-way.
CH 83 at TH 169 Changeable Message Signs
This project has achieved its design life for pavement structure and is need of major repairs. Capacity improvements are also needed due to the increase in traffic.