Reserve a Computer
About our Computers
We offer free, public access computers with access to the Internet and printing in all of our libraries. All of our computers are Windows PCs with Office software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Customers may print up to 10 pages for free in Black & White.
There are some limitations to the service for the health and safety of customers and staff. Please read the full directions and requirements when you book.
What you need to know:
- Everyone entering the library will be required to wear a face mask/covering during the entire visit per Scott County guidance.
- If you or anyone in your household is exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
- Fever of 100.4 or greater
- Shortness of breath
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- And/or feeling fatigued and having body aches, chills
- Computer use is self-service only. Due to physical distancing restrictions, staff are able to provide limited assistance only.
- Please bring only those people necessary to complete your required work.
- If you need headphones, please plan to bring and use your own. The library will not provide them.
- The Library collection is not available for browsing or check out during your appointment. We encourage you to use Curbside Pickup to checkout books, DVDs, CDs, and more.
- Children must be supervised at all times. The children’s area is not available for play at this time.
- Depending on building access, public bathrooms may be less accessible than normal.
Reserve a Computer in your Library
Starting Tuesday May 26th, customers may use our online booking system to reserve a computer at their preferred library. The links below are open for reservations.
Only visiting to print? Consider using our convenient Curbside Pickup printing service! Send us your job through our online form, and we’ll print it for you to pick up. Visit our Curbside page to learn how.
- Reserve a Computer in Belle Plaine
- Reserve a Computer in Elko New Market
- Reserve a Computer in Jordan
- Reserve a Computer in New Prague
- Reserve a Computer in Prior Lake
- Reserve a Computer in Savage
- Reserve a Computer in Shakopee
I Need Help!
Need technology help with a PC in the library? Use our chat form below to get started. Note: This chat form is operational during Library open hours only.