Reserve a Computer
About our Computers
We offer free, public access computers with access to the Internet and printing in all of our libraries. All of our computers are Windows PCs with Office software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- At this time, you may print up to 10 pages for free in Black & White.
- Computer use is self-service only. Due to physical distancing restrictions, staff are able to provide limited assistance only.
- If you need headphones, please plan to bring and use your own. The library will not provide them.
- We are disinfecting computers regularly to keep you safe.
Express Hours Use (15-30 Minute Sessions)
Customers may drop into any library during walk-in Express Hours to complete quick transactions such as printing, scanning, and checking. Sessions are limited to 30 minutes with no extensions. If you need a computer for longer, consider making an appointment.
Only visiting to print? Try our convenient Curbside Pickup printing service! Send us your job through our online form, and we’ll print it for you to pick up.
Appointments (60 Minute Sessions)
Need a computer for longer than 30 minutes? Customers may call or use our online booking system to reserve a computer at any library. Some things to know:
The links below are open for reservations:
- Reserve a Computer in Belle Plaine
- Reserve a Computer in Elko New Market
- Reserve a Computer in Jordan
- Reserve a Computer in New Prague
- Reserve a Computer in Prior Lake
- Reserve a Computer in Savage
- Reserve a Computer in Shakopee
I Need Help!
Need technology help with a computer in the library? Use our chat form below to get started. Note: This chat form is operational during Library open hours only.