Ordinances - Numerical
- No. 2 Solid Waste Management Ordinance - Regulates solid waste management activities in Scott County and establishes requirements for those who collect, handle, transport, process, dispose or manage solid waste and recyclables. This ordinance makes it unlawful for non-licensed individuals to burn or bury or dispose of solid waste upon their properties.
- No. 3 Zoning Ordinance - Regulates land use activities including: structure set-backs, minimum lot sizes; accessory building sizes; allowed uses within a zoning district; business uses (conditional and interim use permits); animal/livestock regulations; grading permit requirements; erosion control; nuisance issues (junk vehicles, junk accumulation); vehicle parking and outdoor storage in the Townships of Scott County.
- No. 3 Zoning Ordinance Map - Map of Scott County Zoning Districts.
- No. 4 Subsurface Sewage Treatment Ordinance - Establishes the minimum standards and criteria for the design, location, installation, use, and maintenance (pumping) of a Subsurface Sewage Treatment System to protect public health and the surface and ground waters of Scott County.
- No. 6 Mobile Home Ordinance - Establishes rules for design, development, and maintenance of mobile home parks. Site, structure, and plan requirements are defined.
- No. 7 Land Subdivision Ordinance - Explains the standards for the land development process, platting process, administrative subdivisions and development design.
- No. 10 Minnesota State Building Code Ordinance - Adopts the Minnesota State Building Code and provides for the application, administration, and enforcement of the Minnesota State Building Code by regulating the erection, construction, enlargement, alteration, repair, moving, removal, demolition, conversion, occupancy, equipment, use, height, area, and maintenance of all buildings and/or structures in the Townships of Scott County.
- No. 12 Hazardous Waste Ordinance - Establishes rules, regulations and standards for hazardous waste management in Scott County, including requirements for business and facilities that generate, handle, collect, transport, treat, process, store or dispose of hazardous waste.
- No. 13 Administrative Procedures Ordinance - Establishes a standard for the administration and enforcement of the provisions of Scott County ordinances.
- No. 15 Juvenile Curfew Ordinance - Establishes a County-wide, nighttime curfew for juveniles.
- No. 17 Retail Tobacco Sales Ordinance - Regulates the sale of tobacco, tobacco-related devices, electronic delivery devices, and nicotine and lobelia products.
- No. 20 Vermillion River Watershed District Tax District Establishment Ordinance - Establishes the Scott County-Vermillion River Watershed Management Tax District for the purposes of paying the costs of the planning for the Watershed as required by law.
- No. 21 Permitting of Extended Hours of Sunday On-Sale Intoxicating Liquor Sales Ordinance - Sets the licensing procedures and regulations governing the extension of hours for the sale and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages on Sundays.
- No. 22 Management of the Public Right-of-Way Ordinance - Ensures the integrity of roads and streets and the appropriate use of the right-of-ways. This ordinance relates to right-of-way permits and administration.
- No. 23 Scott Watershed Management Organization Tax District Establishment Ordinance - Establishes the Scott Watershed Management Tax District for the purpose of paying the costs for the planning for the Watershed as required by law.
- No. 24 Scott County Uniform Address Ordinance - Provides a uniform system of naming streets and numbering properties and principal buildings. Assures that every principal building in Scott County is assigned an address that reflects a known location, in order to assist the provisions of emergency services to all persons in Scott County, regardless of place of residence or location.
- No. 25 Cleanup of Clandestine Drug Lab Sites Ordinance - Establishes responsibilities and guidelines to ensure that people are not unnecessarily exposed to the dangers of contaminated structures or land and that proper steps are taken to remove contaminants.
- No. 26 Sale of Intoxicating Malt Liquor Ordinance - Sets the licensing procedures and regulations governing the licensing of the sale of intoxicating malt liquor for those holding on-sale wine and 3.2 percent malt liquors.
- No. 27 Dangerous Dogs Ordinance - Establishes a procedure by which a dog may be declared dangerous or potentially dangerous, including the right to appeal that designation.
- No. 28 Social Host Ordinance - Prohibits and establishes penalties for any person hosting an event or gathering where alcohol is present and being possessed or consumed by persons under 21 years of age.
- No. 29 Parks Ordinance - Specifies the rules and regulations for the public use of Scott County Park areas and facilities.
- No. 30 Water Surface Use Ordinance - Controls and regulates the use of the waters of McMahon Lake, also known as Carl’s Lake, in Scott County.
- No. 31 Public Health Nuisances Ordinance - Establishes minimum standards for the health, safety and protection of parties who may be exposed to public health nuisances.
- No. 32
Possession of Catalytic Converters- Establishes that owning a catalytic converter separate from a vehicle to be a misdemeanor.
- Temporary Interim Zoning Ordinance (Moratorium) Prohibiting the Establishment of New Uses or the Expansion of Existing Uses Related to Sales, Testing, Manufacturing and Distribution of THC Products - Establishes an emergency interim ordinance prohibiting the establishment of new uses or the expansion of existing uses related to sales, testing, manufacturing and distribution of THC products.