Science & Math
- Britannica School Edition Learning Zone (ages 4-7) or Elementary School: Offers age-appropriate encyclopedias and related materials for students.
- Explora Kids: Contains elementary school-appropriate magazines, encyclopedias, dictionaries, and images.
- Kids InfoBits: A kid-friendly database with colorful icons that helps students easily find information for homework and research assignments.
- Britannica School Edition for Middle School or High School: Offers encyclopedias and related materials for students.
- Explora Teens: Contains middle and high school-appropriate magazine, journal, and encyclopedia articles and also includes primary source documents, reference books, and multimedia.
- Grzimek's Student Animal Life: Profiles of animals found all over the world aimed at middle and high school audiences. Includes lists species by biome and geographic range. Get to all the volumes using the drop down list on the right hand side of the Table of Contents Page.
- Research in Context: A resource designed specifically for students in grades 6 to 8, covering topics in literature, science, social studies, and U.S. and world history, as well as the social issues most relevant to middle schoolers.
- Science Reference Center: An easy-to-use search for student's science research needs. For science fair help click on "Science Experiments" under the Reference Shelf on the right.
- Student Resources in Context: Designed for both homework and in-depth research assignments. Contains reference works, biographies, essays, overviews, primary works, images and periodical articles on all core subjects, from science to literature to history.